Last week I joined WeightWatchers for, oh, the umpteenth time. I think it is important and time for me to take control of my well-being. I have the desire to do what I need to do even if I don't always have the willpower. I've heard some people say that willpower is a myth, just some vague excuse that people use to not go after what they want. Well, I have not thought that theory completely through yet, but until then, my vague excuse is my lack of willpower. ha.
I have gotten the exercise down pat, even if I have waned a bit since my trip to Chicago in March. But my struggle with food has been on the rampage. My issue is mostly emotional eating. I know I don't eat the most healthfully, but when my emotions are rolling, the food keeps pouring in. I am not sure how to solve this problem but I have joined WeightWatchers for help, knowledge, and support.
Several women at work joined WW a year ago and have had tremendous results. They look svelte and beautiful and most importantly, confident. That has inspired me to get with the game and take some action. If it worked for them, it certainly can work for me too.
Why will WW work for me this time? Well, I am at a completely different place in my life. My health has taken priority over everything, even dating. :) I am not dreading it this time. I know it will be difficult and I will have plateaus and setbacks, but I am excited to get to a place in my life where I can be svelte and confident too. I think I deserve it.
No comments:
Post a Comment