Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend

What a nice weekend! I studied for my history final most of the weekend, but I really enjoy history, so that may not be as tortuous to me as to most. Saturday night I went to the hockey game against the Gophers. What a game!! The hits, terrible calls, dead gopher on the ice, and the last 10 minutes of the game had my adrenaline pumping. I love hockey as it is, but that game topped all the other games I'd seen, even though we lost. :( We were not playing as well as we might have, and MN was super slick on those skates... man, they could move. In the last period, with less than 10 minutes to go, UND finally got some spunk and finally gave MN something to worry about. Short lived but at least UND pulled it together a little. Fantastic game!

Sunday I studied more and ran a couple errands. My folks gave me a digital camera for my birthday so I took it to the park for a while and took some cool pictures of the snow and trees and maybe will post something soon... My baby brother and his girlfriend came to see me. I think I've mentioned before my adoration for Thor... He's such a great guy and his girlfriend is just a peach. It was fun chatting with them and telling them my crazy stories and watching them stare at me as though we never met. :) Always amusing. It's quite fun being able to shock people.

That's all for now!

No comments: