A "kiss" from a puppy can temporarily heal old wounds.
A person can really, truly have a 3-day hangover.
A simple life is a happy life.
Attending funerals doesn't get easier with age.
Big secrets create big holes in a friendship.
Canadians have a different view of courteous driving than Americans.
Funerals of people you never liked are almost harder than the ones you love the most.
Having short hair makes me feel sexy; having long hair makes me feel beautiful (beautiful conquers sexy, any day).
Hearing of a friend's pain is worse than experiencing my own.
I am capable of some of the most astonishing things, but not surprisingly; these are the same things that become big secrets.
I can endure so much more than I ever thought... and still move on and be happy.
I can grow long fingernails!!
I can listen or offer advice, but I can't fix other people's problems.
I can slam Jack Daniel and Jag Bombs with the best of 'em.
I have little tolerance for other people's incompetence.
I really do learn something new about myself every day.
If mama ain't happy; ain't nobody happy.
It's easier to love the one you can't have.
It's impossible for me to keep a roommate.
It's possible to love someone, but hate what they do or who they have become.
Living alone is heavenly.
Meeting lots of new people opens my mind and heart.
My brothers are some of the best comedians I've ever seen.
My dad and I are the same person.
My passion for Wint O Green Lifesavers and CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint never dissipates.
No matter how long you've known someone, they grow as people, and not always in ways that you like.
No matter how seldom you talk, no matter how many fights you have, some friendships will never fade.
Problems won't get better unless I do something about them.
Regrets are a waste of energy, but impossible for me to not have.
Sometimes apps and taps with a good friend can solve all the problems in the world.
Summer isn't summer without a flower garden.
You can love someone with all you have, but sometimes that isn't enough.
You don't have to like someone just because they are your relative, but you should love them anyway.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
What I Learned in 2006
I was looking through some old files today and found this. I'm posting it because sometimes I forget these things... and I really don't want to have to go through the lessons again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment