Monday, August 18, 2008

8 Things

Eight Things: A Meme

8 things I am passionate about:
- Traveling
- Becoming a mom someday
- Reading
- Figuring out who I am
- Motorcycles
- Art
- Despite my best interests, Chris
- Faith

8 books I’ve read and enjoyed:
- Love Story
- Memoirs of a Geisha
- A Separate Peace
- The City In Which I Love You (a book of poetry)
- Phoenix Rising
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- The Bell Jar
- The Catcher and the Rye

8 words/phrases that I say often:
- What the dooce?!
- Oh for Pete's sake
- Cotton-pickin it
- I love you
- Holy Mary Mother of God
- F*ck a duck
- Huh?
- Mucho gracias

8 things I want to do before I die:
- Be a mother
- Travel extensively
- Sky-dive
- Live near the ocean
- Own a Harley
- Wear a bikini again
- Get an advanced degree (in what? not sure)
- Write a book

8 things I’ve learned in my life:
- Always trust your gut
- People treat you how you teach them to treat you
- People will always disappoint you; the trick is to not disappoint yourself
- A simple life is a happy life
- Problems don't fix themselves
- Love is never enough
- Never close your mind to new people, places, thoughts, ideas - open mind; open heart
- Friends are chosen family; treasure them in whatever capacity they come in

8 places I want to see:
- Hawaii
- Africa
- South America
- London
- Paris
- Sweden
- Jamaica
- Japan

8 things I currently want/need:
- Want someone to scratch my back
- Need to drink more water
- Need to find my cell phone
- Want to see a call from a special someone
- Want and need a new car
- Want to pack my orange lounge pants and swim suit and head back to the lake
- Need to go to the gym after work
- Want to color my hair

8 people I want to tag:
-I'll just say anyone reading this... I want to see your meme!

No comments: