Monday, June 9, 2008

Randoms

Spent my weekend preparing for a garage sale and another move. Yes, I am moving! Moving in with a friend who owns her own house. I'm very excited! That means no one tromping around upstairs at 3:00 a.m. or an incompetent repair man (I use "repair" loosely). It also means a yard during the summer, and great company, and a washer and dryer that doesn't require 4 rolls or quarters! I have totally SCORED.

So, new roomy and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings at about 10:30 last night (Sunday night) and much to my surprise the place was busy. Why, you might ask, are two 20-something women going to BWW at that hour on a Sunday night? Well, it involves some pornography and a failing anti-virus computer program, and about 4 hours of steady battle for new roomy to conquer offending viruses and trojans (of unknown persons p.c.). After all the war waged, some tasty wings were earned.

So, we were hanging out, enjoying wings, admiring the multitude of drunken men, when suddenly one by one, the men started running out of the place. Literally running. Soon the wait-staff and bartenders, and even the cooks from the kitchen went running outside. Turns out someone was getting their clock cleaned in the parking lot and there is nothing intoxicated men love more than slurred insults and broken noses! The cops showed up and were taking notes, but by the time roomy and I were ready to leave the culprits had been (presumably) hauled away.

Aw, but the excitements in this town never yield.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Sounds like a good deal. Your right about the guy thing. We all seem to like violence.

Aaron