Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I dont want to work; I want to bang on the drum all day

Things I would rather do than struggle to concentrate at work:
Get a pedicure
Hop a plane to Arizona and visit my bestest
Challenge Amity to a round of Norwegian golf
Watch the monkeys at the zoo
Read Stuart Dybek under the maple trees
Drink coffee and write my observations of people at the Urban
Bass fish with my brothers
Shop for a new car
Drink vodka cranberries at Kelly’s until I can no longer walk
Take a nap
Drive to Larimore Dam with my iPod and sunflower seeds and work on my tan
Ride my bike down Riverwalk
Bore people blind (apparently)

Things I would like to do less than struggle to concentrate at work:
Go to the dentist
Clean my car
Call my landlady (again) about the numerous problems with my apartment
Prepare my junk for a garage sale
Go to the gym
Pack
Grocery shop

1 comment:

Miss Awesome said...

You didn't write 'read blogs'.

Because that's what I want to do at work all day.