I have not posted in a while for a very good reason. If you don't have something good to say, don't say anything at all. Well, I have something good to say today, but it may take me a minute to get to the good part.
After one of the most horrible weekends on record, which included: work, car accident, work, getting berated while at work in front of a crowd of strangers, work, seeing an old flame with his new flame, work, a bunch of misc. irritations, and a box or two of tissues, I can safely say I was never so happy to see a Monday morning as I was this week. Monday and Tuesday I was carrying some pretty heavy baggage from the weekend but last night I decided to let it go.
Today, I am bringing my car in for an estimate - and cross your fingers for me - they will total it. Tonight, I look forward to burning off some excess stress-energy at the gym, and the sequential attitude adjustment that comes with a good sweat. Tomorrow night through Sunday I will be working. This weekend the Sioux play Michigan Tech in WCHA play-offs and I'm super excited for those games!
Losing the baggage has left me feeling light and encouraged. Something I haven't felt in a long time! (I'm sure the 40° temps and melting snow help too!)
I'm hoping this spring will help me turn over a new leaf... maybe a new car, a new apartment, some extra cash, a few vacations, and most importantly... some fun and happiness.
(PBP - GINTWMY = Please Be Patient - God Is Not Through With Me Yet.)
1 comment:
You will NEVER KNOW how happy that makes me!!!!
Post a Comment