Thursday, September 20, 2007

Possiblilities

My first blog for an official blogger site. I've written blogs before for Myspace, but they tended to be a bit "diary" (i.e. confessional) and extremely personal. So, I've decided I need to write a blog for the masses, or the 1 or 2 people who may or may not care, about things that I would actually either be willing to share, or learn to stretch the bounds of my personal comfort and spill the beans on all....


Besides the personalism in blogging, my other concern was/is: is my life really exciting enough to blog about? I've decided that it is probably not, but that will not stop me. I have a need to write, no matter what the content, and this will be the dumping grounds.

Thoughts, comments, concerns, and critiques are always welcomed and encouraged...

Until next time!





1 comment:

Terp'n said...

You're worried about your life not being exciting enough to write about??? Have you taken a look at my blog lately??? :) I'm absolutely thrilled to see you've stepped in my blogging circle! Thanks for the comment... Isn't she a sweetheart? I can't wait to get a daily read from my fav writer of all: HMV003. Love you much!!!!